December 4, 2019 • New York City
- Presentations on compelling inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) product opportunities in:
- Therapeutics (from compound discovery through clinical development)
- Healthcare technology (software, services etc.)
- Networking & connections between diverse stakeholders in the IBD space
- Intended for startups, commercial-stage companies, academics, funders, clinicians, patient advocates, etc.
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation seeks to accelerate the discovery and development of novel products with the potential to address the unmet needs of patients with IBD. In pursuit of this objective, the Foundation recently launched IBD Ventures to directly fund product discovery and development.
Building on the launch of IBD Ventures, this inaugural conference, IBD INNOVATE: Product Development for Crohn’s & Colitis™, will showcase innovative product development programs in IBD. This event will be an exceptional networking opportunity for all stakeholders dedicated to advancing innovative products to address the critical challenges faced by IBD patients.
Startup companies, accelerator organizations (industry, non-profit & academic), industry representatives (R&D, clinical development, external R&D, scouting, partnering, business development, corporate venture), academic researchers, investors (venture capital & other), disease foundations and other non-profit funders, contract research organizations, service providers, clinicians, and patient advocates.
Check back soon for our conference agenda.
Breakfast, lunch & evening reception included with registration.
1:1 partnering software to facilitate networking and meeting scheduling between attendees; dedicated space for small group meetings; reception & coffee breaks.
- Program related inquiries:
Gerard Honig -- (646) 943-7479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship-related inquiries:
Nicholas Roman – (646) 943-7493 or email@example.com